based on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula.
Blooms on a Budget
Minimum spend $200 – details are confirmed via email or phone. Consultation and delivery fees apply please see applicable pricing below.
- Posy of Babys Breath & Roses - Bride$120babys breath (white or pale pink) with open garden roses bound stems with twine or ribbon
- Posy of Babys Breath & Roses - Maid$100babys breath (white or pale pink) with open garden roses bound stems with twine or ribbon
- Posy of Babys Breath$75(white or pale pink) bound stems with twine or ribbon
- Boho Style Posy - Bride$120posy of mixed seasonal flowers, foliage, succulants
- Boho Style Posy - Maid$100posy of mixed seasonal flowers, foliage, succulants
- Matching Buttonholes$10Babys Breath & Rose or Boho Style
- ConsultationBy appointment
Your design or ours!
- prices start from$100
Corsage for the Ladies
- Mini Roses - pinned$25dainty foliage, soft organza ribbon, pin to attach
- Mini Roses - wrist band$25dainty foliage, soft organza ribbon to tie
- Beautiful basic halo$50ivy leaf halo with 3 open garden roses & buds attached
- Bountiful halo$75 - $100ivy leaves & seasonal flowers
- Hair band circlet$50 - $75mini posy of blooms attached
- Random hair flowers$3 eachwired & taped
Additional Ceremony/Reception Flowers
- Throw away bouquet$50use on your cake table
- Cake flowers$50cake topper made with seasonal flowers & foliage. Including a few random flowers & leaves for the base of the cake. (colours – whites, pastels, brights) – packed in a box, ready to place on the cake
- Rose petals$50bucket of fresh rose heads to make your own petals (colours – pastels, brights)
- Rose petals - box$75large box of fresh rose petals (colours – pastels, brights)
- Copper wire candle holdersurrounded by greenery and seasonal flowers
- Glass Vase / Goldfish bowlposy seasonal flowers & foliage in a glass vase / goldfish bowl
- Rustic wooden boxholding casual arrangement of flowers foliage & twigs
- Stylish white rattan boxholding seasonal flowers & foliage
- Round wooden discand little bottles & jars holding mixed seasonal flowers
- Striking black metal candle lanterngold interior, optional greenery wreath
- Traditional long / low arrangementgreen foliage & white seasonal flowers
- Casual long / low arrangementwith training foliage, twigs, succulents & seasonal flowers
- Use 2 table centrepieceseither end of your long bridal table
- Swathes of greenery$150across top & down sides of arch. Ivy, jasmine & blue gum (includes installation)
- Small cluster$50of seasonal flowers / foliage to attach
- Large cluster$75of seasonal flowers and trailing foliage to go across corner of arch
Dom and Jess were the classic high school sweethearts who met in Year 7 and spent every year that followed circling around each other. Their lives entwined at different moments in time, until the day they became husband and wife. And what a celebration this occasion was! Completely intimate with modern styling, Dom and Jess started off their marital journey surrounded by friends and family, and shared a romantic moment to finish the festivities.
“During our first dance together, Dom sang the whole song to me as we were dancing. I felt extremely special,” shares Jess. Scroll down to see how the whole day unfolded, with images by Elk & Willow Photography.